February 07, 2009

The seasons

I wanted to write something different here instead of the late "things that annoy me in the american thoughts" kind of thingy so I decided to give it a try.

First I'd like to bitch about the weather: I absofucking-lutely HATE this "hot and sunny" situation we've got here. It's very unconfortable, you get sweaty and smelly, you cannot work well, the city gets crowded and even morre messy, people feel that they should share their bad music taste with everyone else (just like their lunch at the beach but that's a whole different story worth a whole new post only for itself) and so-forth.

What I wished? Cold sunny days with snowy days in between. People well dressed with their coats and gloves in a clean, organized and lively place. Guess it ain't so hard is it? When I wrote that a few places came to my mind such as Berlin and London but I know that there are others (far from here, naturally).

Ah yes, since I touched the subject and I'm bitching with everything, why not start my annual anti-carnaval thoughts? Last year I had the luck of being VERY far away from here so, for me, it was just a few days in the Alps, and Vienna, with some good food (and drinks) enjoying the civilized world with some civilized people. Brazil and the festivities were just an exotic echo from across the ocean that meant absolutely nothing to me.

This year, unless a miracle happens, I'll be exposed to this madness: bad loud music, bad traffic, bad hot weather...so adding it up: it pretty much sucks ass. I envy those with tickets to civilzed places, or who are already there, since they'll see this madness from the distance. Like this bad movie that you watch on tv: when you get bored all you have to do is change the channel. Simple and straight forward.

Anyhow, my fellow three readers (and my comment count from the previous two posts confirms that) I've better get going. I don't want to write anymore so buh bye. À bientôt!

PS: Postura "a la Carlos Lacerda" é foda hein? É cada uma que eu ouço...fala sério.
PS2: Cette photo est de la Potsdammer Platz à Berlin.


5 comments:

ghfdc said...

Ah, o Carnaval... Época do ano em que a cidade se transforma em um gigantesco mictório...

Na rua onde moro, há um bloco... Imagina só o inferno... Fica tudo imundo e fedendo durante uma semana, no mínimo!

Um abraço!

Silvia said...

Lacerdinha, eu sou leitora, só não comento... bjs.

Jiroumaru said...

O Carnaval é a época aonde o Animal Planet grava quase todo os documentários sobre hábitos de barbarismo e reprodução dos seres mais primitivos da terra.

Tatiana said...

Estava semana passada por aí nesse mundinho de Deus e tomei uma Polar em sua homenagem!!!Lembrei de vc na hora!

rsrsrsrsrs

bjoooo

Cesar said...

Calor é uma merda!! Me faz sentir como um pobre favelado!! E tú me conhece né? ODEIO POBRE COM TODAS AS FORÇAS DO MEU SER!! Claro, poderia ter sido muito pior, ambos poderíamos ter nascido em algum God forgotten place como por exemplo: Sudão. Nossa. Acho que que até senti um ronco nauseante vindo do meu estômago.

Carnaval é o cúmulo do escroto. Por quê? Porque carnaval é coisa de pobre. Imagina só se eu iria sambar com a cara cheia em algum bloco de rua dividindo meu espaço com bêbado velho, piriguete de asfalto e drag queen purpurinosa. Eu deixo pros outros se prestarem esse a tipo de papel. Boa sorte pra eles. Espero que morram todos de heat-exhaustion. E meu sonho de consumo é meter dinamite em algum trio-elétrico aleatório de Salvador. Imagina só que legal seria assistir pedaço de baiano voando pra tudo que é lado. Isso sim seria um axé "bota as mãozinhas pro alto" arretado: Pro alto, pro lado, pra baixo e pra tudo que é canto. Aliás, se fosse um trio elétrico estrelando Ivete Sangalo seria perfeito. Mato dois coelhos numa só dinamitada: Os baianos pobres fedorentos e a cantora mais overated da história do Brasa.