December 23, 2008

Happy Festivus!

Chers lecteurs de ce blog, j'ai fait ce post pour vous souhaiter un joyeux Noël et bla bla bla bla. Watch for the holiday food, aka stuff that makes you awfully fat no matter how hard you try to "take it easy". In the holiday season we do things that we never dare doing outside of the festivities such as the widespread secret Santa thingy. Jesus why...oh why people do that? What's the point?

Nobody likes that..no-fucking-body and people insist! It's beyond me that year after year this just keeps going on and on and everybody pretends to like it but we all know that it's lousy and dull.


Anyways, I'm not in a mood to carry on with this subject. If you like secret Santa, fine. Knock yourself out with that, if you don't well, you're not alone, my friend. And what about the food? Well, as I said above it murders your diet and you'll probably eat it for months in a row because of the habit of cooking enough to feed the soviet army but still...it's just great isn't it?

Anyways, wish you all a merry christmas with lots of stuff and food and please if you guys get wasted during the celebration don't tell that pain-in-the-ass uncle because he'll just make you even more embarassed. If you're jewish, well, I wish you a happy Hannukah. If you follow some other religion..well...happy whatever you're celebrating and if you're not doing anything...er...have a nice day.

PS: Why Festivus? Just two words for you: Google Seinfeld.

4 comments:

ghfdc said...

/*FelizNatal.c*/
void main (int argc, char* argv[])
{
    printf("\n Feliz Natal! \n");
    if (strcmp(argv[1],"mulher") == 0)    /*É só para dar uma idéia geral...*/
        printf("Beijos! \n");
    else
        printf("Abraços! \n");
}

/*Está "estruturado" porque acho que as senhoritas que forem ler isso podem não se sentir confortáveis sendo tratadas como "mulher-objeto"...*/

ghfdc said...

Não achou graça? Inclua sensoDeHumor.h que compila!

Tá, calma, 2008 está chegando ao fim... Não há tempo hábil para que eu consiga produzir alguma manifestação mais nerd do que essa ainda este ano...

Ou não, sei lá... Hehehe...

Anonymous said...

We all know that that's what Christmas is really all about: lots and lots of fatty, unhealthy, artery-unfriendly food.

I was actually quite moderate, if you ask me. I only had a few bites of the preposterous amounts of dessert my grandma was kind of enough to torture me with, so I'm not feeling any more obese than I do normally. Guess that's a good thing, right?

And, if you consider I actually had TWO christmas celebrations, both with lots of delicious heavenly, sugary goodness, that almost makes me a non-compulsive eater.

ALMOST.

Miss you terribly, coming home tomorrow. I'll call you, so we can get together and I can moan about my abnormally fatty thighs and you can tell me that you'll love me even when I'm as fat as Gilbert Grapes mom.

Love you
;*

Anonymous said...

P.S: hoje eu entrei numa bermuda 40. Era pra minha irmã, mas coube em mim. Foi o dia mais lindo da minha vida.